Silo Collective - Resource Wiki
Follow me on Twitter for the Latest Entries and Random Commentary on Stuff you'll Probably Appreciate - @Soul_Protocol
I've taken the TOC down -temporarily-, and have replaced it with the list of links below that are active and have content, so that you're not stumbling around in the dark.
When things get fleshed out a tad, I'll re-add. In the mean time, these entries are being populated, so check them out. Lots of great info, resources, tutorials, cheat-sheets, and more. Please check back often, as we add things daily. All changes will be mentioned on this page.
- Stay tuned, lots more added regularly!
New Sections Added:
Latest Added at the Top
- Added a tools section, with recommended tools and installation / usage instructions / examples.
- Added an osint section for Open Source Intelligence resources and information.
- Added a bunch of entries to the links resources, and removed dead links.
- Started a list of commands/practices/time-savers that you're undoubtedly bound to run into more than others, and on a semi-regular basis hence this being separate from the cheat-sheet or similar sections. Coming soon. I would highly suggest man'ing the root commands in these cases, so you understand the context in which it works.
- New VIP section in the link dump, for “best / most useful” sites and resources
- Added an Update Log that documents all changes
- Added new items to the Coming Next area, so keep an eye on it
- Started writing a py script that will help us mitigate re-posts
- Added nmap information and commands to the Tutorials section
- Privacy Section Added. Posted some of the guide The Art of Anonymity, with a link to the source
- Snippets Section Added. Lots of sample code and scripts
- Project InfoHoard Section Added. Will be adding much of the stuff from the Flash cards database
- Project Lynx - All You Can Eat URLs Section Added
- Tutorials Section Added
- Favorite News Feeds Section Added
- From Twitter - Selected Tweets Section Added
- Added a Sort section for new entries that need to be.. ahem.. sorted
- Gave the Flashcards their own section
Changes and Additions to Existing Sections:
* **__Video Tutorials__**- Some people prefer to learn visually. Luckily, there's no shortage of videos. * **__Best Online Tools__**- From passive recon, to cloud hash cracking, and everything in between. * **__Useful Browser Extensions__**- For Chrome and Firefox. * **__Linux Commands__**- What you should know. From beginner, intermediate, and advanced categories. * **__More compact__**, topic-oriented **cheat sheets** that you should always have quick access to. * **__Resource Directory__** - Tons of links to the sites that you'll find the most useful, informative, and full of GREAT JUSTICE\\
Brand new News Feeds! Aggregated feeds - Best Of. Including:
* Exploit Database updates
* Silo Hub, where we regularly post everything from what's new in the field, tutorials, articles, and more.
Please visit our Forums (Currently down, will be up again ASAP) - http://www.silosec.org And our Quizlet Flash card collection (The set has been embedded into our page HERE, but the original is here - http://bit.ly/1nwAsr7